Monday, June 21, 2010

Connected!

It's suddenly been brought to my attention how easy it is for us to be connected at this day and age. We have our Facebooks, our Twitters, our Formsprings it's amazing. A person from across the universe can communicate with someone from California just by a simple tweet. It blows my mind! But in all of these techonological ways of communicating do we lose a piece of ourselves? And whatever happened to the good old telephone? Regardless, I thought I'd use this opportunity to offer you guys a chance to get connected with me. Tell me what you want to see in my blog, or just your thoughts, or questions. You can ask me here or on my formspring :) http://www.formspring.me/hautecalifornia

Hope to hear from you guys!
HC ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...