Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Rihanna would definitely be asking me this question if she only knew. To the chagrin of my friends and like-minded peers, who would sooner be beat by Chris Brown than to admit to this, I am completely infatuated with her. My obsession goes beyond your typical girl-crush, and is not the result of her chameleon-like hairstyles or shmexy boyfriend Matt Kemp. What draws me to Rihanna is that at the young age of 22 she has become this force of nature: a singer, a dancer, and a fashion mogul; an inspiration to us all. So obsessed? Yes! How could you not be?







Rihanna's Fashion, Hair And Beauty Evolution

gettyimages_10071466534.jpg

Rihanna Style Watch: Safety Google Fresh x Classy


wenn2840119_e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. omg i love rihanna too! she is one of my style icons, even though i couldn't pull off have the stuff she wears haha. thanks for the comment and the follow on google friend connect. U can follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/heyhilary too!
    i followed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...