Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bah Bah Americano

Photobucket

It's no secret that I have a deep unconditional love for California lifestyle brands and its plethora of drool worthy surfers with washboard abs and skillful skater boys who have perfected the look of disheveled cool. These brands remind to have the same sense of adventure and wonderment I had when I was a child; the freedom to believe that anything is possible with the right amount of determination. When I recently spotted Hurley's Fall Lookbook on Facebook, despite rising temperatures, I could not help but to jump the gun and post about there future cold-weather gear. Inspired by the "military, prep, and the Americana worker" this lookbook is a compilation of deconstructed T's, quintessential US prints (think plaid and stripes), cargo pants, and blue-collaresque shoes (my favorite is the modern take on the leather work-boot). I was pleasantly surprised with Hurley's modern approach to industrial pieces. Hurley reaffirmed what I love about surf/skate lifestyle brands, the ability to invoke the sensation of being young, wild, and free.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More looks from Hurley can be seen here.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely love Hurley brand very casual chic
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look. the second one is amazing. my favorite part is probably the shoes :)

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Californian style too!!! I like your blog, and I decide to follow you, hoping you'll do the same!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool blog. Loving the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...