Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Like It Hot.

I am literally melting. It just reached 102 degrees where I live in California and I honestly cannot fathom doing anything at this point in time. The heat radiating from my computer screen will be the death of me, but I love you all too much to stay away. This kind of love is quite similar to my love for shopping. Yes people, after babysitting for 5 hours today, I shopped. It was so wrong, but was sooo right. Check out my purchases!
(Top, from l to r): HiP open cardigan from Nordstrom, floral dress from Target, Sparkle & Fade studded cropped shirt from Urban Outfitters. (Bottom from l to r): American Rag denim shorts from Macys, lace leggings from Target

Photobucket
Close Up! I love how this dress has a belt because when put on it gives you this 50s homemaker vibe. I'm excited to wear it into fall with a gray knit sweater, brown belt, eggplant purple tights, and boots or flats!

After my shopping excursion I lent a helping hand to my sister who was torn between which outfit she should rock on the first day of school!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The heat makes us all a little crazy!
Do you like this skirt!? It's mine, I bought it for a cent at Nordstrom during Black Friday. Turns out, someone who attends my college actually designed it. How cool is that?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I made her accessorize with this my zippered headband from Urban Outfitters. I love how unique and girly this headband is!

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're melting! I was such a complainer during the east coast heat wave last month, so just know that I feel your pain! I'm totally digging that Target dress. Is it just me, or have their clothes started to get a lot cuter lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hot in Minnesota, can't imagine the weather in California.... love your new dress from Target!

    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! that heat wave must suck send some of that warm weather over to the east coast though we're freezing over here in all this rain ;) great buys though and how crazy you bought that skirt so cheap! its lovely

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh hope you stay nice and cool! 102 is so uncomfortable! i love the UO headband by the way!
    http://thelooktoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is super hot. You had a great shop love your haul xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous of your haul :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING that skirt at the end! :D

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate to the heat, it's always hot in Thailand!
    lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALl looks great on you, love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...