Friday, August 6, 2010

Tooted & Booted.

Regarding my post title, the later is more accurate. I just got these cute black ankle boots from Ross the other day and I'm beyond excited. To go with these bad boys I bought an adorable pair of floral lace tights from Charlotte Russe. I'm already dreaming of days on campus wear I rock these boots and lace leggings with a floral dress and slouchy cardigan. Another bonus? I get to cross of black boots and lace tights from my fall wishlist. Four down, seven to go!
On a more personal note, tomorrow I'm attending an A's baseball game. I'm so excited to be amongst a cheering fans and my friends. I heard it gets super chilly at the colloseum so I'm going to be toting some of my new fall purchases. Hopefully I have pictures for you guys!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cuuuuute, I saw one of this at primark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!

    Thanks for your awesome feedback! I'm so glad I have a fellow Vegan-ista in the blogging world!

    www.glampony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice boots

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This boots are adorable. And I'm absolutely crazy for lace and printed tights. You'll have to post a picture when you pair them together.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so comfortable! love the new blog layout, it's so lovely.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...